You don't need to be a dad to love a good dad joke, just like you don't need to work at a sock store to appreciate a funny sock joke! You might not know if you will enjoy jokes about socks, but we think after reading a few of these, you may cotton to the idea.
Don't worry, there are no dirty sock jokes here — this family-friendly clean humor can be enjoyed by dads and kids of all ages.
1. Why did the lion tamer wear socks with sandals?
He wanted the lions to notice his bad taste.
2. Where do sock brokers work?
On Wool Street.
3. What do they call worn-out socks in Kansas?
4. I fought a black belt and won.
My next challenger is a red sock.
5. What is a sock’s favorite Pixar movie?
6. What is a sock’s least favorite Pixar movie?
7. What’s the difference between a pair of fun socks and advice from your parents?
You only asked for the socks.
8. Who listened when the philosopher Sockrates told his funniest sock jokes?
His student, Play-toe
9. What happened when the bodybuilder wore cheap socks to the gym?
They got ripped.
10. Why should socks be at least 12 inches long?
So they can fit a whole foot!