Trick-or-treat, smell our feet, give us something good to eat!
We don’t know when people started smelling each other’s feet at the end of October, but we can only hope you have on a fresh pair of Cute But Crazy Socks before going door-to-door and asking for candy.
These Halloween sock jokes and funny sock puns are cute and a little bit spooky, just like we like our Halloween celebrations. We hope you like them!
1. What are ghosts’ favorite kind of socks?
2. What did the sock say on Halloween?
3. What is a sock monster’s favorite snack?
4. Why do ghosts like to wear fun socks?
It’s the only thing you can see under their sheets!
5. Why does Dracula never have to buy new socks?
His current pair is still un-holey.
6. Why could the zombie only wear a single sock?
He had one foot in the grave.
7. Why did the witch keep a pair of goblins in her socks?
To eat her toenails when they got too long!
8. How is a sock like a jack-o-lantern?
You know it’s time to throw them out when they are stinky and full of holes.
9. Why did the ghoul’s sock always fall off?
His sole was cursed.
10. What happened when the sorcerer tried to enchant a pair of socks?
He got a kick out of them!
11. Why did someone bury a pair of socks in a graveyard?
They were on their last legs.